Thursday, September 26, 2013

Easy Street Quilt

So I decided I was going to try Bonnie Hunter's Easy Street Quilt. My daughter was needing a quilt for her and so she came with me to pick out the colors she wanted. She also helped cut out some of them. After a while though she got tired of cutting the same size so she just watched and helped iron.

 Here are the first steps done. She enjoyed learning how to press them so the seams on back rotated properly.

She thought that was neatest. She loves my seam ripper tool. It was funny watching her make it talk as it ripped two little seams.

Here is another picture with all of them done.

That took a while but she loves the gray fabric. I used Jinny Beyer fabrics except for the black on white. I can not remember who's that is but Jessie love's the small design on it.

So step one is done. On to step two.

I will have to work on that this weekend. I do not like making flying geese so much, they never turn out quite right. Maybe I am just too picky.

No comments: