Friday, April 22, 2011

First and Foremost

Good morning to one and all. This is my first Blog I have ever tried, so please bear with me. I am new to this kind of thing. My family thinks I should share my knowledge and projects with people, so here I am. It has been a hard year and a half and I am still trying to recover from events so until I get into a rhythm this may be hit and miss. First off, I lost my mother-in-law to lung cancer in September. What is worse it was a day before my birthday, which is my step son's birthday. He is only 10 so it was rough on him too. I have had a few run ins with cancer before. My best friend's brother (who is like a brother to me) died of cancer a few years ago. My Aunt had cancer, but beat it. Anyway, it has not completely hit yet. Like so many other middle age people out there, I have had to bury grandparents and take care of parents in the last few years. But through all my ups and downs I have acquired a lot of things that some others may find interesting and I thought I would share those with others so they may benefit also.

No comments: