Friday, September 2, 2011

The Great Pumpkin Quilt BOM

I just found a wonderful blog called The Shabby from a blog I follow (P.S. I Quilt ). It is a wonderful blog about fabrics and quilting. They are starting up two new BOM patterns soon. The one I fell in love with is The Great Pumpkin Quilt BOM. It starts in October and runs until next September and is the cutest thing I have seen. It has such wonderful fall colors in it that the moment I saw it I knew I had to start it. Once I sign up for it I will start posting monthly on my progress with it. If you love quilting and sewing you have to check out the website Shabby Fabrics. I love their fabrics and collections. They have some of the cutest patterns too. I think I am loving the Bittersweet Amber Fat Quater set by Nancy Halverson. It has so many of my favorite fall colors in it. Just thought I would share a wonderful site.

No comments: