Here are the three bunnies. I decided I wanted to bend the ear of the middle bunny, so I cut two ears for the one side so when I bent it I had the right side of the fabric showing. The bunnies were pretty easy. I just used a blanket stitch around them to make it look more country looking. I am not that good at applique yet so I made it easy.
Here it is. I still have to choose a backing and quilt it yet. I think I will go with a blue for the back and bind it in a pink. I am still deciding. It is sitting on my hope chest and I have been looking at it for a couple days now. I am still contemplating on the quilting I will do though.
Hope everyone has a wonderful week and a joyous Easter. I will post the completed project when I get it done.