Thursday, May 5, 2011

Weeknight blues

So as you know I took my daughter to the doctors. Well by the time we got home after the 2 1/2 hour ordeal, she was blowing her nose and kinda coughing. So I took her temperature, 100.8. Ok so now we get Tylenol and her throat is sore, so some chloraseptic.  After about an hour I take her temp again, 102.3. We put her in a cool shower and get her some cooler comfies on. Then we give her a little Nyquil and put her to bed. About an hour later her temp is down to 99.5. Ok, more manageable. She woke up this morning crying. Her throat hurt and her temp was back up to 101. So we got her comfy and took some more Tylenol and got her some 7up. By the time I left for work she was feeling a little better. She is getting spoiled being home with Rob today too. So much for a relaxing Mother's Day, I get to play nurse this weekend. That is ok she is my baby.

No comments: