Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Where did the time go?


Enjoy a couple of zoo pictures of their bird show. Hello all. I know it has been a while since I posted anything. Well Rob finally got a job and I have been working like crazy so there has not been any time for anything else. I have got to finish cutting out my squares for my jean quilt at some time. This weekend is chalked full of stuff again. We have a birthday party on Sunday for the family September birthdays and I have to make my Grandmother's famous chocolate cake for it. Saturday I am taking the kids to the zoo for member appreciation day and World animal event. By the time we get home I will have just enough time to make the cake before I am too tired to move. Poor Rob will not be there for most of it. His new job is 7 days a week and around 10 hrs a day right now. The poor guy does not know if he is coming or going. hopefully the kids will give him a break this weekend. He is going to take Sunday off to be with us at the birthday party since Mitch and My birthday were this month. I will grab the chocolate cake recipe and post it before the end of the week.

No comments: