Monday, August 15, 2011

Covermates

So a couple of weeks ago I won some Covermates on Airing my Dirty Laundry, One sock at a Time, I was so excited about it. I never win anything so this was extra special. I received them the other day and had to open them up first thing. I love them, it is great to be able to cover things without having to find the lids to things. I am the type of person who always misplaces the lids to my Tupperware, or worse yet, I think the dishwasher eats them. I have used them to cover brownies that are sitting on the counter, to cover my vegi's in the refer., and to cover the cat food can, since we only give her 1/2 a can in the morning and 1/2 the can at night. These are great and I love them. I thought I would share with you all that they are definitely worth getting.

No comments: