Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Crochet Washcloths

I have done another washcloth. It has the same Halloween colors but in opposite configuration as the last one. I have also made a beanie.  I was not too busy this weekend so I was able to finish a couple things.

I enjoy crocheting right now because of the warm weather. I will soon start on my quilting again. I can not wait. My husband is going to be moving my sewing machine out of the bedroom and to my very own spot in the dining area so I can be social while I am sewing. I hate that it is in a dark corner in the bedroom right now. He comes in while I am sewing and wants to visit with me and it is hard to do that now. He wanted me closer so on the weekends he did not feel like he was the only one in the house. I can not wait. It will probably happen this weekend. I will have to take pictures when it is all done.

No comments: