Friday, August 19, 2011

NEW DIRECTION

Hello,
I have decided I am going to start posting about my crafts more than anything else. I am going to start making things to sell. I am in the process of crocheting dishcloths first. I am also wanting to make quilted potholders and casserole holders. I am also going to start posting my quilts. I love quilting. I started quilting over 8 years ago and love it. I have not been able to quilt for about 6 months while moving around and getting things set up. I now have my machines and a wonderful cabinet that my grandmother gave me just this last year after she passed away. So now it is time to pull it all out and get started. With the economy the way it is, I have to think of new things to do to generate income. I have been told I should put my things on Etsy and see how it goes. So here I go off to a new adventure in my life. 

No comments: